Today, I thought I’d pass on/remind you of a couple things that I’ve learned or been thinking of this week.
1. Did you know you can make your own chili garlic sauce? With no cooking, canning, or slaving over the stove? Go to the Healthy Green Kitchen, and try it. It’s fantastic.
2. Did you know that freezing jalapenos does not cause them to become less spicy, so when you taste said chili sauce, you may or may not melt your lips off?
3. Did you know that when you leave shoes outside, even under a roof, if it rains hard enough, they will get wet?
4. Did you know that soap bubbles and water in a pan in the kitchen are just as much fun at 19 months as they were at 7 months?
5. Finally, did you know that when we celebrate Easter this weekend, we are celebrating the death of Jesus Christ, who died solely for the purpose of reconciling our sinful lives to a holy God? Not only that, but we are celebrating the fact that Jesus conquered death, and became alive again so that He could remain alive, with God, to intercede on our behalf.
What are you celebrating this Easter weekend?